Thursday, November 19, 2009

College Station Anticipation!

Never in my life have I been excited to go to College Station. When I went to go see my cousin, I was excited to get to go see her, it had nothing itself to do with being in CS. This weekend, a friend of ours, Rachel, is having a huge birthday blowout in CS, and I'm actually kind of excited. 1. You know the music will be awesome, cause she's in charge of it, and 2. It'll be interesting and fun to meet all of her new friends! And to see how the CS kids do it. :)

Johnny and I discussed how amazing she is and basically decided that this party is going to be just like those Super Sweet 16 parties... except the birthday girl is turning 22 and she's a badass. She even sent out a message to get a proper headcount so she can make sure to have PARTY FAVORS for everybody! WHO IS SHE?! Not to mention that she got a hotel room for me, Buddy & Johnny... she's cray cray... but I LOVE her. So, that's what we're doing Friday night :) This is gonna be the best Friday night CS has seen in a long time! I can just feel it!

The next morning we'll probably head back to Austin pretty early, since Buddy is heading to Conroe for a wedding. My nephew will be playing a baseball tournament in Round Rock so maybe I'll hit that up?

I foresee many pictures from this weekend. Stay tuned! :)

P.S. Did I mention that RACHEL IS AWESOME?!

1 comment:

  1. She's gonna send a rolls-royce to pick us up from the hotel.

    ReplyDelete