Well, obv, Luke was born. He's awesome. And by awesome I mean really really cute. And he farts loudly. I've smelled it a few times and it's not that great, but he's a baby... and he smiles when he does it, so I'll take what I can get. I'm living with Johnny officially now. Lisa and Mike moved into a new place and I'm living with Johnny while they get situated with the new babes. It's not bad. He's rarely there, and when he is... he keeps to his hole and I keep to mine. I still FEEL like I just moved in (despite the fact it's been almost a month maybe?) so I haven't done a great job about finishing the "decorating" process... that is, putting all my shit back where they belong. I want to. I just haven't. Sorry Johnny. Lovesmeans?
It doesn't help that it always takes me forever after a trip that involves a suitcase to put it up. Oh yeah, I went to Boston! Thomas and I went up to Boston to visit Jenny! It was so great to see her! I only see her a few times a year now... and even then it's only for a day or so. It was good to catch up and see what her life's like up there. My favorite part? The subway. I LOVE SUBWAYS. I'm so jealous of people who get to live with a subway. It's just efficient public transportation! Thomas and I did a lot of walking and sightseeing (especially the first day--we walked the Freedom Trail!) so my feet hurt a lot... I was able to locate a bookstore that carried a Knopf mapguide of Boston! Knopf is officially my go-to mapguide for walking cities. It's just awesome. I had one in Paris and it was vital to my trip. I should advertise for them.
I told Jennifer yesterday that I was going to hopefully start teaching in the fall. I decided it was time to let them know... especially now that I'm more sure that this is the route I want to take. At least for the next 5 years or so (Perkins Loan Forgiveness, anyone?)
Well there's your quick update. The 2 people that read this must be thrilled.
Oh and I LOOOOOOOOOOVE the new Star Trek. Watched the original movie and then the Wrath of Khan. The original SUCKED and was painful to sit through, but the Wrath of Khan was pretty good.
No comments:
Post a Comment