Thursday, May 28, 2009

If I had a ton of money...

Here are some things I would like to have/do:

1.  I would get french tip solar nails and keep them well maintained.  I feel pretty with pretty fingers.
2.  I would play sims.  I don't really have the time to play and I've never played before... but I've always known that it'd be a game I'd like, and Johnny seems to LOVE it.
3.  I would get an iphone.  I hate the iphone, but I kind of love it.  I'd get an itouch, if I didn't feel that it'd be a waste of money--I just think I'd constantly think, "well shit, I might as well have gotten the iphone".  My nieces and nephews have itouches and they play games... fun games.  I want those games.  I like games.
4.  I want a Nintendo DS.  Again, fun games.  I like games.  I LOVE games, apparently.
5.  I would shop at Anthropologie exclusively.
6.  I would repaint my front bumper--which has had paint chipping off of it since a rock (we think) hit it on one of our road trips back home.
7.  I would probably buy a hybrid.
8.  I would take my nieces and nephews on a trip!  My sister took me to Disneyworld when I was 8 and it was SO MUCH FUN!  I'd probably wait until my nieces and nephews were older (e.g., I'd take Amanda on a graduation trip to Europe!  AHH!)
9.  I would travel to Europe EVERY CHANCE I GOT!
10.  I would own a house in which my friends (or friends of friends) could live in if they needed to.  Sometimes you're down on your luck and you just need space.

This is just a short list that just popped up in my head RIGHT now.

No comments:

Post a Comment