I'm determined to do THINGS over the summer. Try to be somewhat productive. In order to prove to myself that I'm doing things, I'm going to list the things I do… so I can see how many days were spent literally doing nothing. I'm going for somewhere just above the Titus Andromedon lifestyle:
Obviously there were some routine things I did that I won't mention… like, going to the bathroom, reading a book, watching Netflix...
Friday, June 5:
- Walk around the neighborhood (must go earlier than 9, too hot already)
- Brought in all my boxes and things from my car that I took home from school
- Grabbed a piece of Dan's wall that's on the floor because there's a hole in it (I… I don't even know…) and I plan to fix it… but I don't know what kind of wall it is.
- Try to use a Warhammer measuring stick (DON'T ASK) to measure the dimensions of a shelf I found and took off the side of the road. (It's the Danielle in me, I suppose).
- Dropped off some of Dan's clothes at Goodwill. (He knew this was happening, I didn't just steal his clothes).
- Stopped by school because I saw Purvin's car and wanted to see what she was up to/if she needed any help closing up. Ended up hanging out in the office with some people.
- Filled out my Perkins Loan Cancellation form and got it signed and faxed to UT.
- Went to Home Depot to get stuff to patch up the wall.
- Patched up the wall. Felt insanely proud of myself. It… probably could've been smoother, but whatever. I DID IT.
- Then I pretty much just hung out with the cats all day after that.
Before (hand is there for size reference)
After
Like, CUTEST.
I think it was quite the successful first day.
Saturday, June 6:
- Went for a walk, this time earlier, and much more tolerable
- Went shopping. This is a bad idea as I don't have the money to just go shopping all the time during the summer, but whatever. I bought a couple tops and shorts for my Greece trip, so clearly, these are imperative things
- Drove to Houston for Bella's graduation!!!!
Sunday, June 7:
- After failing to meet up with Shanna, Dan and I opted to go see the Houston Zoo!
- Bella's Graduation buffet dinner at Kim Son (nom nom nom)
That last picture is of us watching the video the family made for Bella. You can view it here.








Ummm...no Drag Race?!
ReplyDeleteWhat are you even doing reading this?? Nobody reads this anymore!
Delete