Monday, June 15, 2015

Full first week of Summer 2015

Monday, June 8:
- Set up Dan's new computer printer!  It's one of those fancy ones with a touch screen and connects through wifi.  Took longer than an old one that just needs a USB cable, but it was cool.  While setting that up, I learned the hard way that Fitz knows how to turn off the computer… so in the picture below, you can see that I had to put a coaster over the power button.  (WHY WOULD YOU PUT A GIANT POWER BUTTON ON TOP OF SOMETHING WHERE A CAT WOULD CLEARLY WALK ON?!)
See? It's like Iggy Azalea… so fancy… get it…?

This lil' guy…
- Found some lessons on absolute value to work on with my tutorial kids.
- Went to Target to get a binder thing to keep all my tutorial papers in.
- Went to the post office to mail my parents' garage door opener back to them after they left it in Dan's car.
- Went for a walk (only after convincing myself to get a shake at kneaded pleasures to accompany me on the walk…)  Thomas joined me at the Murchison track.
- Paid off a fine at the library because sometimes Monk is hard to get through…
- Monday Night Dinner with the gang

Tuesday, June 9:
- Monthly therapy session with the doc.  Talked a lot about racism, privilege and McKinney.
- Went to the gym and did a little bit of weights and mostly elliptical.
- Went to Victoria's Secret to buy Caleigh a bachelorette gift, which was convenient because they were having one of their big sales.
- Went to Anthropologie and bought some hurricanes because why not?
- Went to the Asian supermarket because… why not?
- … Dan started watching a random show on Netflix called The Quest.  It's ridiculous.  Why won't we stop watching it??
I bought the two smaller sized ones.  They'll go in the half bath downstairs.  Thought it would pretty up the place if Dan won't let me get rid of that Shark poster…

Wednesday, June 10:
- TRICEPS IN PAIN FROM GYM YESTERDAY.
- Went to Half Price to kill time before a tutoring session because I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO NOT BE EARLY (… most of the time…)
- Tutored Kara
- Got to next tutoring session early so I walked around the neighborhood for a solid 20 minute walk.  I subsequently showed up to tutoring DRENCHED in sweat.
- Tutored LilyRose
- Tried to make it to Target to buy Kingsman, but traffic SUUUUCKED so I just went home.


Thursday, June 11:
- Met up Alexa, Hollie & Laura at Central Market so Ryker could play while we hung out.  I got there a little early so I went for a walk around the Central Park Pond
- Mimosa.
- Stopped by Chase to exchange some money for some Euros and to put my travel notice on my cards.
- Target to get a new bathing suit (… even though I have 1,000 I don't wear).  Bought Kingsman (EGGGGGGGGSY!!!!!!!!)
- Tutored LilyRose: I taught her number "best friends."  It's just one of those things that in my head I automatically think and it has always helped me with easy math problems.  The best friends are 1&9, 2&8, 3&7, 4&6, and 5 is just friends with itself. :)  BECAUSE THEY ALL EQUAL 10!  10 is such a nice number… Then we talked about some tricks with 9.  9 is fun.  UGH I LOVE 9.  And it's not just because I'm the 9th kid.
- Watched Kingsman with Dan.

Friday, June 12:
- Had lunch with Dan at El Chile
- Bought some yummy cheese for Caleigh's bachelorette weekend
- Went to the Bachelorette house and got there earlier than the out of towers.  Set up a pretty little cheese tray so the girls can have something to snack on.  Now I'm 3 lbs heavier.  Thanks cheese!
- Hung out at the house with all the girls and did a little crafting to help out Caleigh with wedding supplies.



Saturday, June 13:
- Boat party.
- Boat party got me so tired, I couldn't even go out with the girls after.  Love Caleigh though.


Sunday, June 14:
- Brunch with the party
- Moved my dressers around
- And not to forget, because Buddy totally reminded, I watched a ton of RuPaul's Drag Race & Untucked...

No comments:

Post a Comment