Saturday, November 3, 2012

No alarms and no surprises...

Today I woke up at 8 am.  No alarm, that's just how I roll these days--which sucks.  I did get a good amount of sleep, I think.  I had some drinks after work yesterday with some teachers for a Baby Shower at the Blvd... then I met another teacher, Kristi, for dinner at Sushi Zushi--which of course included the Yuzu Basil Saketini.

We both made it home in time to watch some ghost show she's a big fan of.  I passed out after seeing the credits, which was... somewhere in the realm of 9 o'clock.

For the past 3 hours I've sat in my bed and caught up on my Daily Show and Colbert Report.  I've made some random plans for the rest of today and I've managed to procrastinate making the Pre-AP Math Study Guide I said I'd make.  I'll make it--just not first thing on my Saturday morning. :)

My plans for today include:
- Laundry
- Watching old episodes of Bones
- Possibly re-watching some Homeland and/or Girls with Kristi if I can convince her to come over
- Paranormal Activity 4 with LC (!!!!!!!)
- Final Halloween party with the Hopkins... Hopkinses?  Minnie will make her final appearance for 2012.

I just heard Regina's cover of "No Surprises" for the first time today.  I can't tell if I'm a fan or not yet.


Also, I see Regina with Lisa on MONDAY!  ACK!  When she does "How" I believe I will LOSE it.

No comments:

Post a Comment