It was great to get to see them both, as we've missed them since they moved to New York! It was even extra special to see little Nia, because the poor girl's been really sick and was a week and a half shy of having some surgery done, so we all wanted to show her some love! Those in attendance:
- me
- Thomas
- Johnny
- Buddy
- Maggie
- Luis
- Eshe
- Nia
- Justin
- Joey
I think that's it? Anyway, it was a fun night. Nia was adorable as ever and kept passing out our beds to us. Yes, we still had our treasure chest up and out. (Big props to what I assume was Danielle deciding all of that needed to be put away!)
Oh it should also be noted that the weekend before this, we went DT with Eshe. It was me, Eshe, Kristi, Thomas, Johnny, and Buddy. It was like the good ol' days, only, Spill was closed and our hearts were broken. We did however get awesome pictures of Eshe, but because I do, in fact, love her, I will spare her the public humiliation. :)
Oh and here's one more pic of Nia... holding up her bacon in the back of my car. Not too many combinations beat that!
No comments:
Post a Comment