Monday, March 26, 2012

New Beginnings!

I almost wrote New Directions... but... eww.

So I'm planning on blogging a lot over the summer--especially with the roadtrip that I'm planning.  In an ideal world, I'd have sponsors to pay for everything I do (gas, food, etc.) and I'd get to live the life.  Alas, this is no ideal world I am living in.

I was talking to a coworker of mine and she suggested blogging about it and trying to get advertisers.  As fun as that sounds, it also sounds a little impossible.  But I did think the idea of the travel blog was fun.  Somehow that grew into joining a blogging site.  Long story short, I came across a budding little site.  It literally just started, so there isn't a lot of traffic.  Really, I just wanted a forum where I can write blogs that weren't just the fluff I write on here.  Less about personal everyday things, more about big picture lessons.  It's not the greatest, and I'm not the best writer, but I figure if they expect me to put out at least one good blog a week, maybe I'll perform better than I expected!  :)

Here are the two blogs I've written thus far:

#1, my intro: Teachable Moments
#2, my first lesson!  How to pronounce Nguyen: All I Do Is Nguyen

It's different than what I normally do, as I am writing to strangers (hopefully, maybe?) and not just my family and friends.

I don't know.  I guess feedback is welcome.  Unless it's negative.

No comments:

Post a Comment