Monday, March 19, 2012

Leap Day 2012!

2/29 - It was a delightful day!  I actually didn't have to work at all that day (I suppose teachers want to come and work on leap day?) Anyway, I started the day getting some hours in at CPI to make some money that day since a girl's gotta get paid!  Then Thomas and I headed to Vintage Villas


We went for a walk at Lakeway City Park to kill sometime.  According to google maps, the Hurst Creek Arm that runs alongside the park is normally full and emerald green.  This, however, is what we saw:


Dry is the bottom of a wine bottle at one of our Monday Night Dinners

Then we went and had dinner at Hudson's on the Bend

The Chef's Amuse Bouche

Rattlesnake cake (yes, it freaked me out and Thomas ate most of it)

Crabcake (now THAT I can deal with)

Thomas's duck and scallops

My steak and lobster

Us wearing blue and yellow (thanks to 30 Rock) on Leap Day!

Oh and check out the magnificent sunset I caught (barely, no thanks to Thomas's indecision in parking spots):



No comments:

Post a Comment