10/17 - Not long after the gang and I graduated, we started Monday Night Dinners (it was something like "People Who Like To Eat Dinner Together On Monday Nights"). It ended after life got serious again. But Johnny, after having the horrible mizlife that these past couple months have been decided to start it again.
Johnny cooked us some... linguine in mushroom sauce, salad, bread, with a little birthday cake.
Then we watched some Paranormal Activity 2, but not before I spilled wine and broke a glass... yay!
Attendees? Let's see if I can remember...
- Johnny
- Me
- Thomas
- Danielle
- LC
- Buddy
- Hannah
- Luis
- JJ?
The weeks are blurring together, I can't remember who came which night, haha
P.S. A bunch of us went later on that week to go see Paranormal Activity 3. 3 in a row with LC. It was awesome. Lots of hand holding and lots of scream/giggles. Loved it.

linguine in mushroom sauce, salad, bread, birthday cake.
ReplyDelete