Saturday, July 31, 2010

From White House to White Dress

So I opened up Yahoo! and one of the front articles for today is about Chelsea Clinton and the little blurb with the thumbnail says "Chelsea Clinton's path to wedding" and then when you hover over it, the bigger photo comes up with another headline: "Chelsea: From W.H. to wedding bells" Took me a sec to realize what W.H. stood for (I think I was slightly confused because I was thinking presidents, and then George W. and George H. and W.H. and whatevs, anyway)... I finally realized it stood for White House, and was annoyed that they didn't go for the much more clever title of "From White House to White Dress." Maybe "white dress" doesn't translate to wedding enough for average yahoo readers? But it's less stupid than "W. H. to wedding bells."

Well, in my opinion anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment