Friday, August 21, 2009

My Life According to the Killers

My friend Eshe had this up on facebook. I'm not one to do the facebook-tag thing usually, but I did want to do it cause it seemed interesting, so I went for it! You're supposed to pick one artist and then choose song titles from that artist to fill the following categories. I chose the Killers was 1. They're obv my fave, and 2. They have an extensive song list... I think I'll do Regina or Taylor next... just for fun!

Pick your Artist: The Killers
Are you a male or female: Human (haha)
Describe yourself: Glamorous Indie Rock and Roll
How do you feel? Everything Will Be Alright
Describe where you currently live: The World We Live In
If you could go anywhere, where would you go? Sam's Town
Your favorite form of transportation: Joy Ride
Your best friend? Jenny Was a Friend of Mine (this is pretty much too perfect)
You and your best friends are: All The Pretty Faces
What's the weather like? A Dustland Fairytale
Favorite time of day: Midnight Show
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: All These Things That I've Done
Your relationship: Sweet Talk
What is life to you: This Is Your Life
Your fear: Under the Gun
What is the best advice you have to give: Smile Like You Mean It
Thought for the Day: Tranquilize
How I would like to die: Goodnight, Travel Well
My soul's present condition: This River is Wild
My motto: Leave the Bourbon on the Shelf

Oh! I got my iphone on Sunday! Now if I could only get that job...

No comments:

Post a Comment