I want to say it all, but I don't want to think about writing it all out.
So... in short... (and this won't make too much sense).
- Ryan Smith getting married.
- old livejournal posts from me & Jenny: The Melon Jar
- I want a blog where everyone's posts end up on it.
- I love Taylor Swift. I keep not wanting to, but she keeps coming up with songs I want to listen to.
- I need to start watching Ugly Betty again.
- Maki (a new sushi place at the Arbor Walk) is pretty neat. It's like a Chipotle for sushi. I want more. I think I'm gonna go eat some of my leftovers right now.
- Ryan Smith is getting MARRIED! Do I bring Thomas or do I bring a friend from high school who actually knows him? It's going to be in OKLAHOMA!
No comments:
Post a Comment