Wednesday, March 25, 2009

High School is FOR LIFE!

I'm watching the "High School Reunion" show. It's one of the best shows EVER. I liked the first season. I was pretty into that. I don't remember much about it except the divorced couple and the best friend that came back who had hooked up with the ex wife--awk.

But this season's been pretty fun. Mostly because of Jessica, "the ugly duckling" of the group. More fun than just watching her on tv is watching the things that other bloggers and

OH SHIT!

JESSICA JUST SAID THAT MARICELA WAS A PROSTITUTE!

This show is amazing.

Okay so... there's been this secret that they've been talking about since the first episode and that shit just BLEW UP! Back to Jessica first.

Jessica is nasty. That's about all there is to say about that. Refer to this link if you are interested in more.

Maricela seems sweet. Prostitute (which her "friend" Jessica just shouted to everyone) or not, she seems down to earth and likeable. Friendly. And not THAT kind of friendly either. She likes Scott W. and Scott W. seemed to like her well enough, and then Jessica tried to talk Maricela out of liking Scott W.... since Jessica likes Scott W. too! She did it in a very slick manipulative way, "Remember in high school? You dated one guy and just stayed with the same single guy the whole time." And Maricela was like, "Oh yeah... you're right." So she asks someone else on a date (Chad?) and they ended up just talking about how she should've taken Scott out instead. And Jessica just kept smirking this stupid smirk. I'm sure SOME of why I hate Jessica is because of editting, but damn, it's not like they edited her face to look like that. Could've editted it to look better.

I hope Kara & Tom end up back together.

This is so good. I can't wait.

Oh and I LOVE Liz. I think she was a bit hypocritical with Jenny (hey--it HAD been 20 years) but COME ON... things like that stay with you! I like Jenny too!

Renee is adorable and Octavia looks young enough to still be in high school. DEFINITELY not 38!

Okay I can keep talking but I'll stop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment