Monday, February 16, 2009

Forward

Since my last post, there's been a few minor changes in my life. There hasn't been anything concrete to happen yet, but I've set a few things in motion and my future is now going in a new direction. Though I'm slightly unsure if this is 100% the right thing for me, at least I'm moving forward with my life and I'm no longer standing still. I think that idea is what's been keeping my head up these last few days--despite the fact that it's been ridiculously busy lately. I should've been grateful of the 8 minutes I had the other day for lunch. On Friday--I literally took one bite of a Thundercloud sandwich and went straight back to work. Not fun.

This weekend was a great weekend! Thomas and I decided that this was exactly how we should always spend Valentine's Day! No need to splurge on ourselves (easy for me to say, Thomas bought me a pretty ring a few weeks before!) but instead we just need to spend it with other friends and family that we love =D We had dinner with other couples (+ Carl & Buddy) and then NOM 8. It's so good to see some of those Singers! It's weird when we get to the point where we only know a few of the people though. Thankfully I'm not at that point yet. Oh, and Chris and I saw another vagina. It never fails with that guy.

Just now, at work--I got really really excited. I'm not sure what it is. I was talking to one of my patients and her husband about their upcoming cruise to the Caribbean. They're going for their 50th anniversary and they're going on two back to back trips. The first one with just them, and then the second one (same boat--same room for her) with her kids and grandchildren! How fun! Such a white thing. I hope my husband and I do crazy cool white people stuff. It's not bad that I aspire to be white, is it? =D

Kidding, a little. Why else would I be dating Thomas?

Alright. Time to get back to work.

Oh yeah, and DJ Eat 'Em Up is GROSS!

1 comment:

  1. white people do some cool stuff like go to the doctor or giving positive reinforcement when their children accomplish minor tasks.

    ReplyDelete