Thursday, June 12, 2008

Maybe This Time

I feel like I've come to a point in my life where I need to talk about things.  This is probably the 10th time I've felt like I've come to that point in my life.  I think this time it came because I've been reading David Sedaris.  That guy can write just about anything and it'll be amazing.  The best stories of his, however, are his essays.  His true-life (or at least that's what I take them to be) essays.  He is so hilarious it makes my stomach hurt to even think about some of the stories he's told.

The last time I had a blogspot blog was in high school.  I didn't really  have my own blog, I just had an account for the sake of posting on the choir blog:  jfdchoirnerds.  I have a funny story about that, but I'll just let that one be for now.

I used to have a xanga.  I wrote religiously on that--every now and then.  I'd go through phases, I guess you could say.  You'll see months where I wrote 5 times a day.  And then you'll see months where... you see nothing.  I don't think I've written on that since the beginning of 2007.  It's the middle of 2008.  I can't bring myself to start writing on there again, however... since I feel like that was a very old version of myself that used to write on it.  It was a whole other world for me back then.

I have a livejournal.  And I actually haven't written on the livejournal since right after OU weekend 2006!  Until about a week ago when I wrote on it because of Stephen's www.collegemoviereview.com (ooh plug!).  I suggested that he use livejournal as a way to reach more people in Austin.  He made his own, and I updated mine just to remember how to work all of the html stuff so I could teach him.  I don't even know what I wrote about.  I think I just mentioned that I graduated, and that's about it.

So we'll see what happens with this thing.  Or if it even happens at all.  There's been a lot (and at the same time nothing) going on.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment