Thursday, June 12, 2008

I'm Mean

So we had some sales reps come in to sell us some spa stuff.  They totally hit the jackpot because they got us right as Dr. S was out of the office and the rest of us were just catching up on things while he was gone.

There was a guy and a girl.  The girl was small, petite, just the kind of girl you'd expect to be selling you spa stuff.  The guy was... pretty.  His hair had more gel in it than... a tube of gel.  But yeah, he was very pretty.  Too pretty.

Then, after the door shut when they left, I said, "Wow, that guy should be in a Hollister ad.  Who did he think he was?"  And then I saw the door open and shut.  So... either he hadn't left yet and I totally was a bitch just then, or I said it at just the right time.  I'm assuming the former--and now I can't help but feel bad, despite the fact that I know I will never see that guy ever again in my life (most likely).

But seriously.  Who did he think he was?

No comments:

Post a Comment