Last Saturday - wanted to go eat at Bite Mi. They were closed.
Monday - wanted to go eat at 24 Diner, but it was closed due to unexpected shortage in food.
Saturday - wanted to go eat at Bite Mi, but saw on Johnny's Bite Mi menu that this time that they're just apparently not open on Saturdays.
Sunday - went to church with Thomas... afterwards, we walked by Bite Mi, and saw that they're apparently closed until January 15th. So sad... then we went down Lamar, and I thought, okay, I can do La Madeleine... guess what, closed. Not just closed, but... like... it looks like it's been looted. Then I finally say, FINE--Banzai! Oh--closed! O-M-G!
Johnny's birthday was great. Up until the end of the night when Thomas was a terrible drunk--but what can you do. He made up for it for being perfect the rest of the weekend :) Our Christmas party was also great, and no major spills! (However, I do keep smelling salad dressing all over my apartment--at least it's Olive Garden!) Mr. Matt showed up--which really was a great surprise! I almost felt like crying, but I think it was mostly because he was dressed as Santa and I felt myself believe in Christmas miracles again. :)
Anyway, today Thomas and I went over to Lisa & Mike's and we watched Julie & Julia. I liked it! I love Meryl so, it was good :)
Now I have to gear up for our road trip. I'm nerv-nerv. I need to pack lightly, I haven't started and unfortunately I can't just throw shit together like I always do! Wish me luck on that front! :)
CRAZY CARL'S PITUSA!
No comments:
Post a Comment