Today while I was at work, and typing in the date over and over again, I thought to myself, "Oh neat! If this was last year, I'd be typing in '07/07/07'!" Then I thought about how that must've been a special day, since sevens are typically lucky numbers, and THREE sevens are even more lucky! And then I remembered what I was doing last year at that time...
It was the day we left Paris. Crissy, LC & I left that Saturday morning, missed every train we needed because they were all running late, and ended up having to sleep outside the train station in Barcelona. Good times.
I miss it. Like I really really really really REALLY miss it. I wish I was there. I wish I was back in Vivaldi--even if this means I had to try to sleep with a hangover with people drilling in the room next door. How come I can't remember if housekeeping was there when we were ever? Surely... I think so. Maybe at least once. I vaguely remember something like that now.
I wish I had known Prema and Lexing sooner--I wish Shanna and I would've taken Piero's offers for dinner up! Why didn't we? Because we just wanted to sit around and talk on our computers--which believe me... was still awesome... just... kind of sad now.
I want to be back.
you've been tagged.
ReplyDelete